Purposes of the Skill & Learning Development
In line with the overall objectives set out for the development of our people as our people will be skilled than our country will go achieve the next milestone, the purpose of this is to build such mechanism as maximum people will get this platform to enhance their current skill or develop their new skills to explore for the new opportunity.
Skill & Learning is help to India workforce – to improve the quality of life of workers, their prospects of work and labour mobility; to improve productivity in the workplace and the competitiveness of employers; to promote self-employment; and to improve the delivery of social services;
- to increase the levels of investment in education and training in the labour market and to increase the return on that investment;
- to encourage employers – to use the workplace as an active learning environment; to provide employees with the opportunities to acquire new skills; to provide opportunities for new entrants to the labour market to gain work experience; to employ persons who find it difficult to be employed;
- to encourage workers to participate in learning programmers
- to improve the employment prospects of persons previously disadvantaged by unfair discrimination and to redress those disadvantages through training and education;
- to ensure the quality of learning in and for the workplace;
- to assist – work-seekers to find work; retrenched workers to re-enter the labour market; employers to find qualified employees;
- to provide and regulate employment services.